When a room is assigned to a student, that room will be their default room. When a parent signs their child in, that child will automatically be placed into the default (assigned) room. Student Tags, such as age, grade and regular classroom, can be added for an additional layer of filtering.
For Extended/After Care Providers
We recommend assigning your aftercare room as the default room for all students. This will make the sign in process easier for staff when taking student attendance.
Assigning a Room to One Student via the Web
- Navigate to My School > Students and select the student you wish to assign a room to
- Locate the “Room” field and click the pencil icon
- Use the drop-down to select the default room, then click the blue check-mark
Assigning a Room to One Student via the App
- From the home screen, select the student
- Click "Profile" in the top right corner
- Locate the "Assigned Room" field
- Select the room and click the checkmark to confirm. Then click "Save" in the top right corner
Assigning a Room to Multiple Students via the Web
- Navigate to My School > Students. Place a checkmark next to each student to assign a default room
- Use the "Select Batch" drop-down and select “Change Room”. Then select the new room and click "Update"