Procare Online lesson planning can be used to help children reach their developmental milestones. Then, use assessments and milestone tracking to track the tasks children should be able to complete by a certain age.
- You can create a pool of lessons to use during lesson planning. While creating lessons, you can also add milestones, URLs, attachments and more!
- Use Lesson categories to help group lesson plans together to make them easier for you to find.
- Use milestones to track child development with Procare's preloaded state standards for all 50 states and Montessori learning.
- Create milestones to make your staff aware of the skills children should generally demonstrate when they reach a certain age.
- Assessments are used to view children's individual development across domains and learning standards being tracked.
- Milestone categories can help add an additional layer of information with your learning standards, such as the age of the child.