Procare offers a range of solutions to help your program streamline your attendance tracking.
To further understand each of the attendance options Procare offers and to help decide which fits your program best, please visit the help articles below.
Allow parents to sign their children in and out while only touching their personal devices using QR codes. Your school's unique QR code can be accessed in several ways:
- On your computer using the
- Print the QR code
- On the parent kiosk
You can reduce unnecessary foot traffic within your school by using GPS location to track attendance and allow parents to sign their children in and out from their mobile device.
The Procare app provides two options for parent sign in-out via the Parent Kiosk:
- Sign in/out using a unique 4-digit parent PIN. This PIN is assigned automatically when the parent is added to the system.
- Sign in/out without a parent PIN by locating their child's picture and using the digital signature feature.
Staff can quickly sign students in and out using the attendance feature within the Procare app. Staff also has the ability to transfer student into different rooms, such as before or after school care.
There are multiple attendance reports to assist you in
- Report of Students and Days - use this report to view how many students attend your facility/classroom per day
- Daily & Monthly Attendance Reports - there are multiple daily and monthly attendance reports that can be generated in Excel or PDF format
- Filtered Attendance Reports - tags and time filters can be used to retrieve daily attendance reports