Procare Solutions' newest addition, Parent Engagement, has been formulated to help centers, daycares, preschools and before and after school programs build meaningful connections with parents and families while relying on Procare desktop version as their central management system.
Procare Parent Engagement seamlessly transfers your center's data from Procare desktop version. Configure your Procare desktop account to allow for your students, families, staff and room information to sync to Procare Parent Engagement.
Please Note: Each daily sync may take several hours to complete, beginning at 3am, 9am, 3pm and 11pm Pacific Time.
Contactless Sign-In Options
Procare Parent Engagement offers your program the ability to incorporate cutting edge attendance tracking solutions, such as QR code and location-based check-in, that will allow you to be successful in any situation. Attendance records entered into Parent Engagement will sync to your Procare Desktop and vice versa.
Connecting with Families
Parent Engagement allows your center to share milestones, photos and videos, newsletters, daily activities and more through our easy-to-use app.
- Newsletters offer your center the ability to create, schedule and send newsletters to keep your parents up to date with all your program has in store!
- Daily Activities enable your center to easily share activities such as photos of the children, what and when the children ate, naptimes, incident reporting and more!
- Messaging allows your parents the confidence to know that you are only a quick message away! This feature also allows for staff to staff messaging, as well as SMS messages to parents in case of emergency.
Tracking Student Development
Parent Engagement empowers your center to track in-class activities and development milestones that can easily be shared with parents.
- Learning Activities quickly provide your parents with updates around the different learning activities their child participates in throughout the day.
- Observation Activities use a mobile device to track your students accomplishing new milestones.
- Assessment & Development Tracking allows staff to record each student's progress and milestones across your state's standards and easily access these records.
- Lesson Plans help your staff plan out the curriculum, attach milestones and share these lesson plans with your parents.
Staff profile information will sync over from Procare Desktop during the daily sync to Procare online. For additional information, please view our Parent Engagement Demo video.
- Staff can send and receive messages to and from other staff members from the website and mobile app.
- Clocking in/out by your staff members is quick and easy using their 4 digit PIN on the parent kiosk!
- As an admin, you can run reports with data such as employee hours and clock in/out times.
If your center is using 2-way sync to/from Desktop, you may notice a red icon in the last column on the Student Sign-In > Attendance screen. By hovering your mouse over this icon, it will reveal the error code.
We have compiled a list of best practices when using Procare Desktop with Procare Online. Since not all data syncs, this will help you understand what functions should be done in which system.