Website Release 3.0.4
- Newsletters are now able to be customized through the use of HTML in addition to the standard formatting provided by Procare Connect.
- Schools can now create templates for the newsletters. These templates can then be edited and customized further before being sent to the families.
- When viewing the leads in the Lead CRM, schools can select to display additional fields including the custom fields that they have created.
- The Student and Family report now allows for the user to select the specific fields they would like to be displayed as columns in excel.
- The Merchant Statement and the ACH Returns Reports from Tuition Express have been added to Procare Connect Reports.
- Procare Connect has introduced an integration with Quickbooks. Schools can now seamlessly transfer their billing information from Procare Connect to their existing Quickbooks account.
- Bug fix: Addressed issues relating to FTP sync.