This article applies to online version only (without desktop).
With Procare Online's enrollment form, you can have parents fill out an application, accept registration fees, and track where the families are as they go from showing interest in your program to becoming actively enrolled. Alternatively, you can use the form as a way to track interest in your program via an inquiry form.
How to Customize your Statuses
Go to Lead CRM > Configure and select the "Manage Lead Status" button.
Click "Add Status" in the top right corner to create a new status.
You can also hover over currently existing statuses and click on the pencil icon in order to edit their name, or use the trashcan icon to delete the status.
Use the icon to the left of the status name to reorder the statuses. This will affect how the statuses appear on the Lead CRM > Leads page when selecting from the drop-down menu or filtering by status.
Filter by Status on the Lead CRM > Leads Screen
Click the icon that looks like a bar graph and select the status you wish to filter by. You can only filter by one status at a time.
How to Change a Lead Status
Click the drop-down menu in the Status column to see all of the status options. Choose which status you would like to move the child to.
If you wish to use our default status values, here's how they could be defined:
- Toured - Families who have physically visited your center or have completed preliminary steps for enrollment.
- Interested - These families have shown a definite interest in enrolling in your center, but have not confirmed/reserved their spot yet.
- Waitlisted - Families who would like to be enrolled or have paid to reserve a spot, but there is currently no space to enroll their children.
- Admitted - Families who have received a spot at your center, but will not start immediately.
- Enrolled - These children will be moved into the My School > Students section of the website and are no longer part of your enrollment pipeline. However, you can still access their registration form information here.
Schedule Enrollment Ahead of Time
When changing a student's status to Enrolled, you have the option to enroll them immediately or schedule their enrollment for a specific date.
If you choose to schedule their enrollment, you must select the room and date of enrollment. The student will be automatically copied over to your active student roster on the selected date.