If you currently own your own business, you may need to manage employees, benefits, payroll, and lots of paperwork. Procare Connect can help make this process easier by tracking your staff timecards and integrating with Gusto.
What is Gusto?
Gusto is a company that aims to "tame the chaos of payroll, benefits, and HR" by providing an easy-to-use, automated platform. Gusto calculates and files payroll taxes automatically. Simply the best payroll for small businesses.
What this Integration means for You?
- Procare Connect will automatically synchronize your staff/employee information with Gusto. If your staff are already listed in Procare Connect, make sure they are listed with the same exact name and email address as they are in Gusto so they link up properly. (If you need to update the staff member's email address, please let us know via chat.)
- Any staff timecard (clock in-out) data will be synced real-time with Gusto, so you'll always have update-to-date hours for running your payroll for each employee.
What steps should I take to Integrate?
On the Procare Connect website, go to School Settings > Integrations.
- If you don't have a Gusto account yet, click on "Get Started." This will take you to the Gusto website, where you will be able to sign up for an account and get three months free, thanks to your partnership with Procare Connect!
- Once you have created an account, or if you already have one, you would click on "Connect" and log into Gusto on the following screen.
At this point, you'll have successfully linked your Procare Connect account with Gusto.
Integrating Multiple Locations
- Prior to integration, make sure the first name and last names match up 100% in both Gusto and Procare Connect.
- When linking multiple schools, after clicking connect to Gusto, you will see a box with options to connect to specific Gusto accounts.
- Be sure only to mark the check box next to the school you are currently logged into in Procare Connect.
- You will need to connect each school separately. If you check all schools, then you will see a duplication of staff in your centers.