Add Daily Activities (for the current or past dates):
- Click "+Create Activity" on the top right of the page (see red arrow below).
- Select the activity you wish to record.
- Type in the information needed.
- Select the correct children and Create Activity.
Review Daily Activities:
Go to Parent Connection > Daily Activity. You can either scroll through the activity feed or click Daily Summary.
- You will see the Activity Feed of children's activities. Use the link at the top to switch to the Daily Summary view (Blue Circle).
- Activities that need approval will have an indicator on the Bottom of the Activity. (Green Circle).
- You can create activities by selecting the blue button in the top right-hand corner.
- You can see all of the daily activities for a individual by selecting that child's name.
Filter for previous days; specific rooms, tags, or activities; individual children; or activities waiting for approval using the filter icon.
Follow the directions in the sections below to approve activities, edit/delete activities, or add new activities.
Approve Daily Activities:
- To approve an activity you will need to be logged in as an admin.
- You will then go to Parent Connection > Daily Activity. If the activity is ready to be sent out, you will simply need to press the approve button.
- Admins can filter for activities that are pending approval by using the filter icon to the right of the search bar.
Edit or Delete Daily Activities:
- Click on the child's name to open their activities.
- Find the item and use the ellipsis (...) on the right side to edit or delete (Red Circle).
- Deleting or editing an item will also delete or change that item in the parent's app.