Increase your parent engagement by utilizing daily activities, such as meals, nap times, photos, videos and more! Daily activities can be added to one or more children at a time. Once a daily activities is added to a child's timeline, it is then viewable by the parents from the mobile app.
Adding a Daily Activity
Record daily activities by choosing "Activity" at the bottom of the app's home screen.
- Choose the activity you wish to capture.
- Select the appropriate students or click "Select Signed-In" to add the activity to all currently signed in students.
- Complete the details and determine if you want to select "Visible Only to Staff".
- Click "Add Activity".
- If you did not select "Visible Only to Staff," parents will see the activities update live on their Parent App, and receive a push notification.
- Once students are signed out, a Daily Summary Report of that student's activities will automatically be emailed to their parent(s).
Editing or Removing a Daily Activity
You can edit or remove an existing entry directly in the app.
- Select the child's name.
- Click the calendar icon to search by date and/or the filter icon to search by activity.
- Click the icon to the left of the activity and select either "Edit Activity" or "Remove Activity".
- If editing an activity, make the necessary changes and click "Update Activity".