Types of Recurring Plans
There are two types of recurring plans; tuition-based and attendance-based. Students can be assigned one or both types of plans.
- Tuition-Based (or flax-rate) plans cover charges that are the same each month regardless of student attendance.
- Attendance-based plans follow the attendance of the student throughout the billing cycle in order to apply hourly or daily charges. This type of plan bills based on attendance data within the system, so you can only bill for the previous billing cycle.
Below are additional resources to help you manage your recurring plans once they are created.
- Once the recurring plans have been created, you can assign a plan to new students.
- Plans can be edited or deleted one at a time or use the batch action feature.
- Manage your saved plan templates.