Did a parent forget their pin? We've all been there. Seriously. I might be there right now. What article am I working on? Oh right...forgotten parent pins.
Parents look up their own pins:
Parents now have access to their sign in-out pin in their parent app. They can view the pin by logging in and clicking on the lock icon (circled below).
If the parent hasn't signed up for the app, you can look up parent and carer pins in the app and on the website:
In the App:
- On the main screen, click on the child's name.
- Click "Edit Profile" in the upper right.
- Find the parent/carer and click their name.
- Scroll down to view their pin.
On the website:
- Go to My School --> Students.
- Mouse over the Parent name (see image below).
- Click on the student name and scroll down to see pins of any authorized pickups.
You can also email parents their pin numbers by going to My School > Students > Selecting a student > Email Sign-In Pin.
If you select the checkbox, each parent will only receive their pin number and not the pin number of the other parent.