Assign rooms to organize groups of students and track their movement during the day. Examples include rooms based on children’s grades or age groups, any activities that you need to track attendance for, teachers’ or classroom names, or physical locations.
Add Rooms in the App:
- Go to the Main Menu to Getting Started.
- Select the drop-down menu at the top of the screen.
- "+Add Room" located at the bottom of all your current rooms.
Add/Edit/Delete Rooms on the website:
- Go to My School --> Rooms and use the "Add Room" button on the top right (Red Circle).
- To edit a room, click on the pencil icon next to the room's name (Green Square).
- To delete a room, click the ellipses to the right of the room name (Blue Circle).