You can Hold, Graduate, or Inactivate a student that no longer attends your program. Doing so will remove them from your attendance roster but retain their attendance and billing reports for your records.
- On the website go to My School --> Students.
- Click the check box next to the student(s) you wish to update. If you want to update the entire roster, click on the check box in the top-most row of the chart. You can also filter the students by room or tag.
- At the top of the page use the "Select Batch Action" drop-down menu to select "Change Enrollment."
- Select the appropriate status and click "Update."
To reactivate a child:
- Go to My School --> Students.
- Filter by Enrollment (On Hold, Graduate, or Inactive).
- Follow steps 2-4 above.