This article applies to online version only (without desktop).
Procare provides Year-End Statements that can be used by parents for child care reimbursements.
Parents can pull their own year-end tax statements in their parent portal on the website; however, you can download the tax statements for parents who don't have access to their account:
- Go to Billing and click on the child's name
- Select "Statement" (circled in red below)
- Set the range of dates (see red arrow below)
These statements include:
- Name & Address of the school
- Time Period of the statement (for example: Jan 2018 - Dec 2018)
- Your school's Tax ID (enter it under School Settings-->School Profile)
- Names of the Parents on the Account
- Previous Balance from any time before the start date
- All transactions through the period specified
- Ending balance at the end of the period specified