This article applies to online version only (without desktop).
Connect attendance-based hourly billing creates charges to the exact minute. For example, when a student attends 1 hour and 10 minutes, they are billed for precisely 1 hour and 10 minutes.
If you want billable attended times to be rounded up, you will need to create a recurring plan designed specifically for this purpose.
In the following example, a before care that runs from 7:00-8:30 AM wants to bill in 30 minute increments ($5/half hour). So if a child shows up at 8:10 AM the before school wants them billed for 30 mins (not 20 minutes).
- Go to Billing --> Recurring Plans and click "Create Recurring Plan."
- Choose Attendance Plan.
- Choose New Plan and create a plan name.
- Select the Billing Cycle and Billing Period your schools uses.
- Set the first of the time increments. In our example, it would be 7:00-7:30 AM.
- Set the price for that increment. In our example, it would be $5.
- Select the charge to be applied by "Day."
- Click "Add Charge" and enter the next time increment. In our example, it would be 7:31-8:00 AM. Repeat steps 5-7 as needed until all time increments are covered (see screen shot below).
- Select the children to receive the charge and click "Continue."
- Review the plan. If you want to save it as a template select that option.
- Click "Submit."